The Village School

The first recorded entry of the St Mary’s Hook with Warsash National School log book is dated 9 September 1872. In it the head, Mr Alfred Cooper, states “Opened school in the New School Room. Number present on the first day 56.” The school attracted a number of visitors in its early days, including the …

The Village School Read More »