Warsash House

Warsash House was first mentioned in 1743 as a farmhouse occupied by a Mr John Brown.  At this time, it was known as Passage House, possibly owing to its location between the high road to the Hamble Ferry and a private footpath along the meadow to the shore.  This area is now known as Crofton …

Warsash House Read More »